Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what its like to lose an animal thats close to you.Not sure when you come back on but ill put here in case you do and im not around.I know it was a tat design but it would also make a good portrait on a 16x 20.For you pet lovers its just a sketch and idea maybe some will enjoy.

Original

My drawing

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
......WOW......Will, I have really gained alot of respect for you lately. Your artistic skills are to be commended BUT the gesture of doing that portrait speaks for itself. Kudos my friend:clap

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Will, I too would like to welcome you back to the forum!! You seem to have very many talents to share, The artwork is awesome!! I have enjoyed all the post you have made since your return and wish you and your family well in the future!!:grouphug

How is your mother in-law doing?? by the way:angel

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
how big of an area do you need to put that? just trying to figure out a few places it can go, its hard for a skinny dude to place things sometimes we just don't have all that extra canvas.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
capt'n slim (3/8/2010)how big of an area do you need to put that? just trying to figure out a few places it can go, its hard for a skinny dude to place things sometimes we just don't have all that extra canvas.
Its really up to you.We can make it as small or as big as you want.Im pretty damn accurate with that needle.I can put whiskers on a ladybug if you see what im getting at.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts