Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE PLANS TO TRAVEL AROUND THE HILTON HEAD, SC. AREA IN LATE MARCH 2010. ARE THERE STRIPPERS AROUND THAT AREA AROUND THAT TIME? WHERE IS THE BEST AREA AND WHAT METHOD TO FISH FOR STRIPPERS AND BLUES IN THIS AREA AND TIME.

THANKS.

RCLEG60

[email protected] FOR DIRECT CONVERSATION.

·
Registered
10 Posts
RE: AROUND HILTON HEAD, SC- WHEN DO THE STRIPPERS COME THROUGH IN THE EARLIEST SPRING

You know it really doesn't get better than fishing for strippers. :toast

·
Registered
817 Posts
RE: AROUND HILTON HEAD, SC- WHEN DO THE STRIPPERS COME THROUGH IN THE EARLIEST SPRING

Most of the ones I have seen were in the Myrtle Beach area. The Kings Highway area has always been the most productive. I had good success with a 6" washington lure.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts

RCLEG60 (3/6/2010)I HAVE PLANS TO TRAVEL AROUND THE HILTON HEAD, SC. AREA IN LATE MARCH 2010. ARE THERE STRIPPERS AROUND THAT AREA AROUND THAT TIME? WHERE IS THE BEST AREA AND WHAT METHOD TO FISH FOR STRIPPERS AND BLUES IN THIS AREA AND TIME.

THANKS.

RCLEG60

[email protected] FOR DIRECT CONVERSATION.

dont know about the blues but heard the strippers are around all year...make sure to post :takephoto of the ones you catch...some can be very picky while others jump on the first thing you throw at them...check for worms before eating

·
Registered
149 Posts

Stripper fishing kicks ass. The washingtons are good but if you want one to really latch on and squirm i have found the Lincoln lures to work much better - good luck

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

ul412al (3/6/2010)Most of the ones I have seen were in the Myrtle Beach area. The Kings Highway area has always been the most productive. I had good success with a 6" washington lure.
that is some funny stuff right there> I don't care who you are.

Mark

·
Registered
2,228 Posts

:poke Somebody had to, so here goes; I love fishing for stripers with strippers. Strippers are a bit distracting when going for stipers, but hey you don't get to see a striper every day anyway, and strippers are good company when you get bored. Good thing is, if you get bored with the stripers, you can always dangle your bait at the stripper. Stripers or strippers, it's all good fun. :poke

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

this is gonna get good !!!!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts

I have found the best bait is bills of various denominations. You will catch some fairly good looking strippers with the $1.00 bill, but if you really want a keeper try throwing a cool $100.00 bill out there !!!!!!! I have seen tailing strippers that wouldn't hit anything that I threw at them, but let me pull out that $100.00 and man it is Stripper on !!!!!!!!! Another good idea is to try having a bunch of water downed over priced drinks while stripper fishing, that seems to get them all hot and bothered and circling around !!!!!! By the end of the night you should have a boat full of strippers, funny thing is my wife is not big on strippers, she always complains when I bring em home, hell she has even said that if I keep stripper fishing it could lead to a divorce, so I have cut back to stripper fishing only once or twice a year. But bottom line is a bad day stripper fishing is better than a good day at work any day !

·
Registered
4,437 Posts

I'm gonna go lie down now.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

Don't eat 'em, they taste fishy.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts

Man, I would just play golf if I were you, it will cost you a lot less.:letsdrink

·
Registered
222 Posts

check for worms before eating:sick

I have heard of many reasons for not eating strippers but never worms.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts

bamagator (3/8/2010)check for worms before eating:sick

I have heard of many reasons for not eating strippers but never worms.
LMAO, I knew this was going to be a good post to read!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts