Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 3rd I guided George Converse in Pensacola bay. George was eager to learn the ins and outs of spring time sheepshead fishing. The bite was red hot from the word go! For some reason,April3rd and 4th were the twobest sheepsheaddays I have seen this year...Being a good sportsman, George only wanted to keep a few for the dinner table. That aslo ment I didn't have to clean as many of them suckers!:)

After he got is fill of monster sheeps and Pensacola Pass bull reds we headed back to try and get a few bull reds on topwater. It took a little longer than normal to find the fish on top today but when we did it was game on! George thought is was more fun to tease the big bulls with a skitterwalk:) After messing with them for a while he finally decided to let a few eat. Several battles later, George was worn out! We called it a day and headed back to shoreline.

Great job George!!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Brant Peacher (4/5/2010)
Brad King (4/5/2010)Great work Brant! I struggled on the afternoon of the 3rd. Awesome fish, awesome job and another HAPPY client!!!!!
Thanks! Try fishing that 59ft stuffBK....
Thanks Brant!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts