Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with Bryson Bratcher, His niece Elissa, and her friend Jessica today. We started the day in the sound, pitching baits around a few docks that have held good fish as of late. Elissa was the first to hook up! After battling with a fish that wrapped her severaltimes around a pilon, she managed to reel in afat 24" red. The fish ate a live shrimp around a broken dock. It took everything she had to pull that fish out lol....We pitched 5 or 6 more docks and averaged about 1 red per dock.

After wegot several keepersin the boat we headed out to find the big bulls in the bay. Those girls just thought the slot reds pulled hard:)When we arrivedinthe middle of the bay, Ifound my buddy Shawn looking for the same school of fish we were. We sat for about 15 minutes and finally spotted them about a quarter mile away. We rushed to the school and got a quick double hookup before the fish went down. It was truly a blast watching those two girls battle the biggest fish of there lives. We netted them both, snapped a quick pic, looked up, and an acre of fish were right in front of the boat. They stayed there for over and hr....

After we had our bull red fun we ran to the pass and caught 10 big sheepies then called itday. We tried for groupera few times but had no success.Today was the best weather day of the week by far. Hopefully the weekend is nice!

·
Registered
807 Posts
something ain't right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just do not show up one day and take out beautiful women on your boat every trip. you must be hanging out at the local taverns getting drunk and making promises to take girls out fishing.

i know they ain't paying you!

·
Registered
778 Posts
What I can't figure out is how you noticed a school of redfish off the bow of your boat? Even if it was an acre in size with a thousand pelicans divebombing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Don't worry guys.........I made Brant cut <U>ME</U> a check for this charter. Captain Bryson, I like the sound of that!

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Bryson13 (4/2/2010)Don't worry guys.........I made Brant cut <U>ME</U> a check for this charter. Captain Bryson, I like the sound of that!

What Garbo said! "Dang" I think it was.

Nice report Brant. Looks like you are getting in the good now. Big change from just a few weeks ago.

Bryson...guess that shoulder is getting good enough to work a reel and pull up some bulls... Good strength training!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Capt. Blake Nelson (4/2/2010)
Bryson13 (4/2/2010)Don't worry guys.........I made Brant cut <U>ME</U> a check for this charter. Captain Bryson, I like the sound of that!
It's about time you got compensated for your skills! Keep up the good work "Captain Bryson!"
I couldn't have done this without the help of my deckhand:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts