Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Works good, its just not the prettiest in the world, but will keep your meat frozen, or even your bait for fishing. The outside handle is broke off, but it still opens, could use a paint job on the outside, but the inside is in great condition. So I am asking $75 or best offer you come get it, Im in cantonment fl.
Also I have a Holiday 7 cubic ft chest freezer 2006 model, works really great, asking $100.
21 cubic ft top and bottom fridge whirlpool, base in color, works and looks great $125.
GE side by side with beverage door in fridge for easy access of soda, beer ect. Looks and works great really cold, $150 or best offer

Kenmore Washer heavy duty, older model but agitates, an washes great $100 or best offer.

Also a Dryer, base in color works great $100 super capacity.

Everything I have for sale works great, you can see them all working before you buy, and I will give you a 90 day warranty. 850-313-7644

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Fridge

Have a friend that needs the side by side.. will get with them tomorrow and let you know for sure.. they have been living out of coolers for 2 weeks now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts