Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to apolgize to this forum for my behavier and ask for forgiveness formy past attitude and actions. I have talked with a number of members and they have ask that I do this. I feel like I have somthing to add and help on this forum and always have. I like everyone elsehave a down side and I have been working with it.Drew said it best and I can't add to that. I got drunk and I will be thefirst to sayI fucked up and wish I had not doneor posted what I did.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
posted what? huh see we already forgot. It takes a man to admit his mistakes. Everybody messes up. So welcome back and get posting.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hey Bro you know that you are allways welcome at our get togethers and that if you ever need anything just to give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey... its a new forum... so we are all starting off new..... so no biggy....

welcome stranger...

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
Welcome back stranger. Good to see you back on here, Look forward to your reports!!Hopefully my name will be included on some of them!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been put in some bad positions by amember and most know who they are and I should not let that interfere with my actions on this forum. Anyone that needs to knowabout itknows. THE END!!! I let my feeling and anger get the best of me with a little help from MR. miller high life! They don't call me feisty for nothing! Just hoping the people that know me will understand and the people that don't know me will learn and meet me and then understand . For anyone that is old Pensacola, My step father past away this past week and some of you old heads may have known him. James E (Eddie) Largue. He owned Blue print and supply of Pensacola. Back in the day if anyone had a blue line or a blue print run he did it.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
James welcome back... Glad you came back.. Like I said Never met you before but hope to one day.... Sorry for your loss.. Take care...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony I guess I owe you a trip after the last ? I don't mind telling on myself. I ask tony to go fishing with us and we loaded up with everything and were off to go trolling. About the time we got to the nipple something went off in my head----OIL I had left the oil in the back of the pickup and not put it in. Needless to say I checked the tanks and as I saw it we had just enough to make it back to port. TONY I OWE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Welcome Back or should I say Welcome To the new forum...where everyone get's to be a pin fish all over again.

Oh yeah, James, when you were drinkin' that Miller High Life, you offered to take me on at least 5 future trips...and I accepted!!

:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
James, Sorry to hear about the loss of your stepfather. The rest is just out there in cyberspace so forget it.This forum is like a family and there are no perfect families out there.We fight and fuss but I've yet to see an apology not accepted, a prayer refusedor a helping hand not extended for those in need regardless of their past actions.

I honestly feel if a tornado ripped my house to shreds tonight or tommorrow I could get help here in a very short time and i've only met a handful of the people on here.This is a great bunch of folks and I'm truly proud to be a member and associated with this forum and its members. Welcome back James. Please chime inas your old self. If you pussy foot around it won't be the same.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok Rat, Just as soon as I get the boat out of the shop again. Yes the boat is back in the shop and I am not a happy camper. Fuel leak in a connection to the tank! I lost all last year and here it is grouper time again and I am without a boat? THats enough to send anyone over the edge! New cap and now they have to cut holes in it to get to the conections. Big time fiber glass work because of where they are. Can't get to them! About to go for the lemon law and ask for my money back and but another one!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David, would you think I would do anything different. This is FEISTY! I may have made a mistake, but I am who I am take it or leave it! I would add a thing from the side bar but I can't see them because they are so small!

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
Sorry for your loss James, and and as far as owing me anything you know better than that, but I do look forward to the next chance to see what the new and improved boat is all about!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Feisty when i came to this forum you were willing to make friends and family.Over the last year you have held tight to those that already were a part of that group and unwilling to take on new due to lifes stress.I understand what you have been through but life is a journey best enjoyed through those that want to enjoy what you have to give.Give and you shall recieve ,that is the truth just try.There are a lot of young people out thier that need your guidance.Some right here on our local piers Takem out and i promise you will have a great time. :clap Take care

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
James---Sorry to hear about your step-father. My deepest sympathy to you and yours. Glad to see that you are back on the forum. I think that all of us have posted stuff on here that after thinking twice about it, wished that we didn't. It takes a man to apologize. It Takes FRIENDS and FAMILY to forgive. I always say to forgive but always remember so the same mistake cannot be made again.....Here's to seeing more of the REEL FEISTY reports and words of wisdom:toast You're always welcome on my boat to teach me a thing or two....:usaflag

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
I say,forget all this Mushy Krap:grouphug and get back to the way things used to be.:moonFeisty Reports:moon Heck,the new forum ain't been the same without ya,and believe me,it ain't been the same even with ya. Fire a few warning shots or something(you know,just to get the juices flowin:shedevil) and give us a Feisty Fix Damn It!:letsdrink

1 - 20 of 45 Posts