Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Justgot stationedhere have always fished lakes and rivers but never salt water. Been out in the bay a few times but want to go bigger. I bring the boat you bring the experience. Just got a 22' proline cuddy fish, taken it out in the bay 4-5 times in the past month and am now confident enough in it to head out in the gulf. Hoping to go out friday may 28(memorial weekend) if i can get some people to go with that don't have to work, if not then definately that sat. Pm me and let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the area. You will fall in love with all of the fishing opportunities you have here.

Put a post in the "Need A Crew? Need A Ride?" section. Scroll almost all the way to the bottom on the home page and you will see that forum. There are guys on there that do not have boats and are wanting to go.

Good Luck, and Good Fishing!!!

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
bagged06taco, I'm sure you can't wait to get your boat out but, I would say a better learning experience for you would be to go on somebody elses boat a few times. That you'll find out how things go without you having to worry about"all the things you need to do", plus the Capt. will have all the things that are needed. I'm sure it would be a better experience for you and your party, and I'm sure afterwards there will be a few things you need to get. Just my .02

Skip

·
Registered
37 Posts
a good start would be to find out if a buddy knows someone thats got a boat go with them about a hal a dozen times u should be ready. Learn tosnell a hook, read the bottom machine etc.

2100 SEA CHASER

1 - 4 of 4 Posts