Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only do fishing, but love to eat deer meat. Does anyone have any deer meat they may wanna sell to make room for the season? Just let me know. Thank You

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
mmm deer meat.. man it has been too long since ive had deer. I really need to get back into hunting.. Spooney I forgot to tell you deer meat is required for any good bow sale..

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
mmm deer meat.. man it has been too long since ive had deer. I really need to get back into hunting.. Spooney I forgot to tell you deer meat is required for any good bow sale..
Lol, I think I can manage that. Only have some roasts but I'll bring a few. You want me to come by at 3:30 or after 8:00? Gonna be over in your neighborhood tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
whatever is better for you I wont be home till 5pm but son will be here

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
I've got some King Mackerel and Amberjack i'd trade for some deer or alligator!
Ill throw in some croaker and white trout to sweeten the deal:thumbdown::thumbdown: Come On Man!! Seriously?? Green Meat and Worm Donkeys are trash fish.... Where are you from??? Obviously not a native...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I have had several pm's offering me free deer meat....did not know that I could not give a few bucks for a little to a private hunter and private person...didnt know big GOVERNMENT controlled that as well. Anyways I appreciate it fellas! I am also willing to come get it for "free"

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Well I have had several pm's offering me free deer meat....did not know that I could not give a few bucks for a little to a private hunter and private person...didnt know big GOVERNMENT controlled that as well. Anyways I appreciate it fellas! I am also willing to come get it for "free"
You can pay for the proc. thats it. Some of the meet proc. in AL have a sell at the end of the year on all the deer meet not picked up by the 1st week of FEB. but all you are paying for is the Proc. fees that haven't been pay'd.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You'll get less jail time for selling a child than you would for selling deer...:001_huh:

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
If you could sell deer meat there would be night riders shooting everything that moved..........I can say that because I was young once and grew up in Alabama. I did my share of shining

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have quite a bit of hamburger left, but no sausage. I would be glad to give some to anyone who NEEDS it after the first one is on the ground this year.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I haven't had deer in a few years, usually get it when I visit family and they cook it up. If anybody was giving some away I would love some deer meat, including that hamburger offer...and would be more than appreciative!

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
Is there anyone on here who would be willing to meet with about an hours notice around Crestview or Holt, who would be willing to take a whole deer to skin/clean themselves?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts