Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alabama in lowndes county about 2 hours from pensacola.Im off Mon thru thurs so if anyone with Al hunt license that wants to get on a good spot let me know.700 acres with a crap load of deer.you dont have to have a 4 wheeler but having one would be a good idea.some of the roads are pretty rough.Looking for someone that dont have alot of money for private land that can get a good opportunity to get a nice deer.

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
THAT! Is freakin' nice brother. Wish I was in a place to take you up on that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
355 Posts
Awesome offer. Do you have the 700 acres to yourself? As in you own/lease it all or share? Just curious what land is going for further up I-65 (I hunt in Atmore)

·
Registered
334 Posts
You are a stand up Guy tat. If i was able i would definitely take you up on that offer. I know this will make some fellow PFF member very happy. Thanks for looking out for all us little guys.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Man that is paying it forward for sure. What an awesome thing to offer up. Hope you are blessed with the best season you could imagine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Forum Runner

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is not the first time this gentleman had offered this kind of deal to members on this site! Stand up guy!! Wish I could take you up on this offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts