Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching "How it's Made" on Discovery the other night and they were showing how gummy worms are made. The narrarator mentioned many people fish with them too. I've never heard of that so; do you?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
I've eaten gummy bears but there too sweet and stick too my fillings.Are you talking about candy used as bait?

·
Registered
6,190 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Gotcha Ron. I thought Gummy was a new brand of soft baits like Gulp and such. Wouldn't they start too dissolve once put into the water? Guess they would work for bass and other freshwater species that eat worms. David,do ya have a surplus of leftover halloween candy your tryin too figure out what too do with? I hear a well placed Tootsie Roll will drive the bluegill wild:)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Dave I saw the same show the other day . Guess they would work sure would be cheap way to go and if your hungry hell just eat your bait.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
i took my mom fishing a few weeks ago and she brought some raw bacon we were at the greens hole and the trigger fish were eating the bacon before they would touch the squid

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I have a friend that swears they are great for catching catfish in the MS. River. I couldn't bring myself to try them.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
Long years ago, my brother, an avid bass fisherman, pre-loaded his tackle box with a tray of gummy-worms. After rigging up one for fishing, he turned to his fishing partner and said " These look good enough to eat".:sick He then popped one into his mouth and ate it. Never told him any different. Sea-r-cy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts