Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about heading out to 3 mile bridge again tonight. Just seeing if anybody wanted to meet up. I went out last night and got a couple bulls so I know it can be done

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend and I will be launching from the Gulf Breeze side around 630 ish. I'll be in a dune outback that has "Miss MaGooch" in huge pink letters on the side. If you see us out there feel free to say hello.

Will
Will do. I'll be launching on Pensacola side . I usually stay on the Pensacola side of the hump but if I see you I will definitely say hey

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
A friend and I will be launching from the Gulf Breeze side around 630 ish. I'll be in a dune outback that has "Miss MaGooch" in huge pink letters on the side. If you see us out there feel free to say hello.

Will
I might be able to launch with yall. I have some wiring to tend to....

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok my plan is to meet up with USAfeod on GB side. Work the bridge over to Pensacola side and meet up with Coaltrain. Then work back to GB side.
Works for me. Just dont kill your legs. Atleast the wind is supposed to be down tonight. It wasent so much last night but the swells in the bay were perdictable enough to fish at night.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
See you guys out there. I'll be on a Heritage 14 with a buddy on a yellow scrambler. The biggest fish my buddy has EVER caught was about 2-3 pounds, so we're hoping to break some records.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Coaltrain, were you catching reds on shrimp or trout?
Dead shrimp on a 3/8oz jig straight down under my yak. Just look for the big marked fish and drop. But I did catch alot of trout bait sized last night also. Which side are you going out? I love watching people catch their biggest fish ever. Its too cool

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You gotta free line it. Let him swim while your chillin by a light. I cought like 10 of my last 35 bulls like that in the last month. I use a circle hook and a steel leader just in case i get ahold of a shark.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts