Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once my stuff gets here and the weather clears up a bit I want to take a trip out to dive the Mass and see what I can spear off of it. Anyone interested in trying to make the trip with me? I have two kayaks so there will be an extra one if you need it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any day really. Most of my week is free so it's pretty weather dependant. Still waiting on my household stuff to get in from AK so I can't go till all that arrives. Soon as I know when it's arriving I can make for sure plans.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Whats the mass? I've got a yak, and all the gear I need, but I usually just go to Navarre Pier. I might be interested, and I know another guy that might be interested. He's got all the gear too.

·
Registered
622 Posts
The Mass is a battleship sunk just out of the pass to the west..Oh I guess maybe a mile or so off the beach?

Might be a bit of a haul and we would have to time the tides right to get good vis and make it easier on the paddling but could be interesting...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got word that my household goods will be showing up next Mon. I'll be ready to rock and roll once the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fort Pickens would probably be the shortest trip but we would have to cross the channel. We could also leave from base. Would be a bit longer but we could stay out of the channel. Could you do a weekday if a weather window opens up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts