Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously considering trying the new Sony action cam. Has anyone used one? Was about to buy the GoPro black edition but after I saw this cam and the price I think I may give it a shot. Did a little research and looked at the reviews and youtube comparisons. From what I saw it looks like the GoPro is still the better cam but the Sony is very comparable. I'm not very knowledgable on all the technical stuff on the cams but it looks as though GoPro was better in some aspects and Sony was better in others. The price and battery life on the Sony is what persuaded me. Best Buy had them on sale for $219.00 (Wifi model) the other day but just checked and sale is over, my luck, but amazon still has them for that price. I just want something to use on my kayaking fishing trips and do some shallow underwater filming without breaking the bank (and if for some reason it sinks to the bottom of the ocean, I'll feel $200.00 sad instead of 400.00 sad).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just purchased one online from best buy for 219.00+taxes. Back on sale until 7-27. Will give a review in a couple weeks after I've had a chance to use it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts