Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Snapper Tapper
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, my names Frank and I've driven everything from my Wellcraft V-20 CC, to the 170' supply boat I drive at work. I love to fish and I'm great with people (I drove a parasail boat for 4 years in Key West, Pensacola Beach, and Orange Beach) crew and costomers. I've been all over the Gulf and done alot of bottom drop rig fishing. Done some trolling on my CC before the motor blew (in the market for a 150-200 hp johnsinrude) and did alot of inshore and flats fishing in Key West.

I'm looking to get into charter fishing and out of the oilfield. I worked for Troendle marine in Pensacola doing high end yacht repair and maint. I do fiberglass gel-coat, wood working and marine electrical. I'm not afraid of crawling around in a bilge to fix things and I take maticulous care of whatever boat I'm working on. I'd like to work for a privately or group owned charter boat or yacht preferably a sport fish. Fullor part time/temp. Salary negotiable. Call my cell at (850)497-2987 I'm currently working a 2 week on/ 1 week off rotation. My e-mail is [email protected] Let's talk.

Fish on.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts