Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,461 Posts
Nevermind, I just saw your speedometer so I can see you were driving. I work at a hospital, and I'm just wondering how long it would take me to dig that thing out of your face if you had a wreck.
He won't have to worry about that, he's not on the highway. You would see the kids he ran over.

How thick do you have to be?? Put the f*cking phone down while driving! You couldn't wait until you got somewhere or pulled over?? Texting and driving is bad enough, but you had one hand on a lure and the other on a phone.

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,992 Posts
Says the same people who bragged about being able to hold a burger in one hand, hold a beer in the other, hold the wheel with their knee and manage to shift gears while picking out their next 8 track.....

"stupid texter ran me off the road this morning. Made me spill my cereal everywhere.... " Tim Hawkins

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
He won't have to worry about that, he's not on the highway. You would see the kids he ran over.

How thick do you have to be?? Put the f*cking phone down while driving! You couldn't wait until you got somewhere or pulled over?? Texting and driving is bad enough, but you had one hand on a lure and the other on a phone.
Agreed.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MrFish said:

One hand on the lure and steering wheel. U guys are killing me i was jus tryin to help someone out my bad for offending yall for the whole 2 seconds It took to take the picture damn yall chill out did yall read the title someone lose a lure??? My eyes where on the road the whole time if that makes yall feel any better

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
I see this stuff all the time. Keeps me employed. Sad, but true. Its not IF, its WHEN.Its only a matter of time. When your time comes, and it doesnt kill you, bring your car to me here at Cockrells Body Shop. We will fix you right up.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OTTE*DA*WORM said:
I see this stuff all the time. Keeps me employed. Sad, but true. Its not IF, its WHEN.Its only a matter of time. When your time comes, and it doesnt kill you, bring your car to me here at Cockrells Body Shop. We will fix you right up.
sounds good otte but only if I get a forum discount. Lol

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Lol. I really hope i dont see you, but I will be here when you need me. I know it sounds like everyone is beating you up, but we all care. Maybe not so much for your safety, as much as for our own. More than likely, when you do wreck your vehicle, it will involve another vehicle, or involve someone elses property. Just be safe.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.