Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't hunted in years, but reading all the post about bucks rutting has gotten me interested again. So, I'm thinking about finding a lease. Here is what I want.

I would like a really good hunting lease that is free. I want one that has really big deer that haven't been hunted hard. I would prefer it if it already has food plots, feeders and comfortable, warm shooting houses. It would be great if it is one where the deer don't move before 10 AM, I hate getting up early.

I don't like to walk too far to get to my stand, so I'd prefer a lease where I could drive up to my stand. If that isn't possible, I guess I would take one with valet parking - as long as it was free.

I'll need one where someone else will drag my deer out and field dress it for me. I don't like to get hot, sweaty or bloody.

Oh. And there can't be any mosquitos either.

I'll be checking my PM regularly. I'm pretty sure that I'll get lots of offers, so I am willing to join more than one lease as long as they meet my conditions.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D:laughing: maybe you can find one with a recliner and flush toilet in the blind
I didn't think about that. I'd probably need someone to watch for deer while I nap. Oh. And I need it stocked with Cottonele wipes to keep me fresh after I use the toilet.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
There are plenty of hunting leases that are "free". Blackwater, Escambia. Yellow River but that is where everyone else goes to that needs a "free lease":yes: I like the sarcasm in your post hahaha

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I didn't think about that. I'd probably need someone to watch for deer while I nap. Oh. And I need it stocked with Cottonele wipes to keep me fresh after I use the toilet.
You must have missed my post about cottonelle.....It clogs drains, so you might be fresh but in a heap of shit too....not good fer deer huntin,lol......

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
That sounds great. Can you come pick me up? Be sure to bring coffee and donuts and a nice packed lunch.
Can do. We only hunt it at night with a sling shot, so I can get you at 10:15 next Tuesday evening. Be sure to wear warm clothes and have a strong light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts