Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had been going over to Lafitte every spring for the last three years andhave had pretty good luck especially with redfish until this last year. We went around Memorial Day and there had been a lot of rain and we didn't do very well. I think it was just the rain and not the area, but we thought we might try some other areaover there if we can find someone with some experience fishingthere. I've heard Venice is great but have never been.

We are looking for a package that includes fishing and lodging or we can find our own lodging if there's a good inshore charter captain that anyone knows about. In Lafitte, it costs three of usabout $375 each($1100 total) for two days of fishing, lodging andfish cleaning and we were looking for something comparable. The only price we've gotten out of Venice was about double that.

Anyway, if anyone has any inside information abouta hotspot over in Louisiana, I would be grateful for any information you would pass along.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
you cant go owrong with capt gene!!! he is a great guide and a better guy...he is class act and will put you on the fish...i know i have been fishing with him several times and never had a bad trip...i know others on the forum have also gone with with him...shoot him a pm. you wont leave disapointed:clap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts