Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a what looks to be young male bloodhound show up at work a few weeks ago and he needs a good home. Sweet dog. Let me know if interested . Have been looking for its owners with no luck.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you post a pic?
Yes sir! ALSO I think I mis-spoke. I don't think he is a bloodhound. He is a hound of some kind maybe a black an tan but really not sure. . Didn't mean to mislead anyone. If the mods would like to change the tile of this post to hound dog that would be cool. He has been to the vet and scanned. No chip. Extremely cool dog.

image-2157299627.jpg

image-1510292430.jpg

image-3001907073.jpg

image-3795281096.jpg

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Man, She's a beautiful dog. Almost looks like a blood hound mixed with rottweiler. I will try and help you find her a home. But im sure once people see her face, it wont be that hard to find a home. O*D*W

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, She's a beautiful dog. Almost looks like a blood hound mixed with rottweiler. I will try and help you find her a home. But im sure once people see her face, it wont be that hard to find a home. O*D*W
Thanks brother. He is such a cook dog. If I didn't have 3 big dogs already I would love to have him.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I would say she is a **** hound. You should post her in the hunting/forsale section. I'm sure someone would probably pick her up there.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How old? I may be interested. I have a 1/2 Beagle 1/2 Jack Russell and nearly 30 acres to frolic, but NO fence.
He can't be more then a year old. He doesn't seem to leave the work property but who knows. He still has his nuts so I would guess if you had him cut, it would curb his "appetite" to roam.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
I know most guys don't like the idea of neutering but it is good for the dog in the long run. I would think he would need a fence as young as he is unless the person stays on the premises.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know most guys don't like the idea of neutering but it is good for the dog in the long run. I would think he would need a fence as young as he is unless the person stays on the premises.
Agreed! Even more so with him being a hound. First deer he comes across he will be gone.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Marmidor, if you call JHS with the number that I gave you and tell her that I asked you to call, they will let you send some photos and put them on their website. They promote spay/neuter and will help get him taken care of. The do not have a facility to house animals so they work solely on fostering. If you are willing to foster him, they will help you place the dog. Every other Saturday they have a Petsmart adoption and they dow fairly well with it. I foster but I can't always go to the adoptions. I have had people call me from the website to look at a dog. I think that they still charge the person who adopts about $75 and it includes shots and spay neuter. Very good deal for someone looking for a pup.

·
FISH A HOLIC
608 Posts
My girl friend's dad has bluetick **** hounds, and has asked me to keep an eye out for a black and tan. I'll take him. He will have a very good home, be well taken care of and will get to go **** huntin with the others. Call me 850-501-1666. Jimmy

Basnbud

1 - 20 of 21 Posts