Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope all is well with him, I miss his fishing reports. pff legend in the fishing reports back in the day.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,974 Posts
He's being a little bitch and hiding.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Split's mom has seen him.

Reactions: Splittine

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Yeah he's a facebook fiend and has been living my dream... again. Has a couple of appearances on outdoor shows coming up. Not on here cause he can't hang with the big dawgs!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can y’all link his threads or what fb groups he’s posting? hes to walking down the beach slaying fish as espo is to killing turkeys! On that note miss espos hunting threads also. Who ran off all the legends?

·
Bearded Brotula
12,974 Posts
Can y’all link his threads or what fb groups he’s posting? hes to walking down the beach slaying fish as espo is to killing turkeys! On that note miss espos hunting threads also. Who ran off all the legends?
Splittine

·
Squid technician
10,492 Posts
Man, I didn’t think I’d be missed. I even left Split’s mom to login and say hi!!!

Things have changed a lot for sure. So many guys started posting everything on that sewer called “Facebook” and I guess I naturally migrated. For a while there it seems like the forum was 98% politics and 2% outdoors. Looks like it’s gotten better. Might have to sway this way more :)

But yes, I’m good, fishing is good. Just trying to enjoy life more than each previous day. Hope you fellas are doing the same.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Good to see you post again!

Reactions: Chris V

·
Bearded Brotula
12,974 Posts
Man, I didn’t think I’d be missed. I even left Split’s mom to login and say hi!!!

Things have changed a lot for sure. So many guys started posting everything on that sewer called “Facebook” and I guess I naturally migrated. For a while there it seems like the forum was 98% politics and 2% outdoors. Looks like it’s gotten better. Might have to sway this way more :)

But yes, I’m good, fishing is good. Just trying to enjoy life more than each previous day. Hope you fellas are doing the same. View attachment 1078836
I told ya I would post for you. Just so you know, I feel like you don't trust me to articulate your words.....

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The Oracle returns!

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
OK, I see a mountain in the background, so I'm guessing Costa Rica. Looks too far from the beach to be a rooster, so I'm guessing mahi?

·
Squid technician
10,492 Posts
OK, I see a mountain in the background, so I'm guessing Costa Rica. Looks too far from the beach to be a rooster, so I'm guessing mahi?
Baja actually, near Isla Cerralvo. I’m trying to remember what I was hooked up to lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts