Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen him post in a few days and wondered if anyone has heard from him?I hope he is safe somewhere and just doesn't have WiFi to keep us posted on his trip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I talked to my brother "Boardfeet" this AM. They spent the night at Cape SanBlas, I think that's somewhere near Panama City. Evidently they made a big jump yesterday starting from the West Side of the Okechobee Waterway. Look for them sometime today at Daybreak Marina around 2 or 3 in the PM

Bologna Gravy

·
Praedator
9,977 Posts
Bologna Gravy (10/18/2007)I talked to my brother "Boardfeet" this AM. They spent the night at Cape SanBlas, I think that's somewhere near Panama City. Evidently they made a big jump yesterday starting from the West Side of the Okechobee Waterway. Look for them sometime today at Daybreak Marina around 2 or 3 in the PM

Bologna Gravy
Good to hear. That was one hell of a boat ride. I look forward to a post about his journey.

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just talked to the guys on the "Celtic" They are sitting at Port St. Joe waiting for the weather to clear.There is a bar nearby, so hopefully if it's well stocked they'll be OK. Perhaps tomorrow weather permitting, they'll be home.

Bologna Gravy

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
i went down to Day Break on Sat. the boat was in the slip. they were loading the boat and headed out as i left. (joy ride for the wife i guess)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts