Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2005 Key West 1720 sportsman with 30 hrs on the 2 stroke Yamaha 90. Looks brand new.Thanks for any good and bad comments on these boats.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'm sure someone will pop in with a better post. But I will say my sister and BIL had one. They had an older Key West 18'. I believe it was a 90HP Suzuki. Never heard any complaints about it. When I was buying a boat a while back they recommended the Key Wests. I liked them as well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a2005 keywwest 18.6 sportsman with a140hp 4 stroke susuki. Great boat for the price. I have had no problems with either. The boat has no wood in it at all. Anything I can answer 4 you just post a reply.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I Picked one up that was a hurricane damaged boat, really destroyed so got to see the whole inside, etc and it looks like it was really well built, no wood, still floated after destruction, get it right, buy it, should give you NO trouble as far as hull......

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 1900 Key West powered by a 140 4 stroke Johnson. Great boat i have gone out in the Gulf 42 miles from the Destin pass plenty of times with no problems. Great on gas too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My friend has one, has he told me some time last year when I asked how he liked it, that it was possibly the best boat he had ever owned. And he has owned LOTS of boats in his time, so that stuck out to me.His is something like a 21 CC I believe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts