Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one duck for a mate to the one I have. If anyone has one or knows where one is at give me a call (850)554-7553 or PM me.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
We have Muscovy Ducks, you are welcome to one or two, careful they are quite "active" and prolific...

·
Registered
878 Posts
This reminds me of the ad listing, "CAR FOR SALE"!!!

Maybe everyone else is psychic but I am not, are you looking for a "he" duck or a "she" duck??? Or don't you know which sex you have now??

Just curious.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't care about what sex itis. Appreciate the offer on the muscovy ducks but we're looking for a pekin duck. Should have been a little more specific. As far as the thrifty nickel, I already checked, haven't got a shopper and they don't have a website.

·
Registered
877 Posts
There are 37 in my back yard (poly isles gulf breeze). don't know the bred but I can assure you that they do bred............allllllllll the time...... As far as i am concerned, you are welcome to them. QUACKKKK:doh:clap

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
HELL YEAH!!!!!!.:banghead What Lane said. And I'll help you catch them. These things quack night and day - mostly at night. Bring your cast net and we'll load them up.:shedevil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts