Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the better half doesn't have to work so I'm free for a Wednesday night meetup but so far I haven't seen anything mentioned about going to Gilligan's. Did the free Oysters dry up with the Oil Disaster? I can see making the 25 mile drive to Gilligan's but going over the bridge and another 11 miles to the West side of Pensacola isn't in the cards so if anyone is going to Gilligan's let me know, I'll probably stop regardless since I don't get free on Wednesdays very often!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoupGarou (19/05/2010)Just got the oysters in this morning....
Well I don't eat oysters but I love a cold beer on the beach so see you tonight with or without the rest of the gang I guess!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (19/05/2010)I bet there will be some faithful going to Gilligans tonight. I am considering it myself.
I plan on being part of the faithful gang tonight for some oysters!

Jimmy

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BananaTom (19/05/2010)
jjam (19/05/2010)
angus_cow_doctor (19/05/2010)I bet there will be some faithful going to Gilligans tonight. I am considering it myself.
I plan on being part of the faithful gang tonight for some oysters!

Jimmy
+1

I'll be there and you owe me $4.00.
Yep and thanks for the reminder LOL, I was wondering when you were going to Chime in! Now where is Clay :doh

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See you all around 6:15 or 6:30! I'm ready for a cold one and beautiful sunset over the water!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clay-Doh (19/05/2010)Ahh! Didn't even realize it was wednesday. Don't think we'll be able to unfortunately....dang it.

If we can make it, I'll call ahead and warn ya guys so anyone who wants can leave before I get there! Haa haa
LOL! I think I'll just hide behind the tiki bar with my beer!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i've read about this gilligans and free oysters for some time.

you guys are so lucky. one of these days i'm going to take off work

and head south to pensa. it usually takes me about two six packs to

get to o.b. guess i'll add about two more to get to gilligans. i'll see ya'll soon.

jack2

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
dangit. i missed it again. me and hitman have been threatening to go down there for some oysters and cool ones for over a month now. hope ya'll had fun. maybe next week???

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, your buzzed arse doesn't type so well Clay! Good seeing you and all the others last night, stayed way later than I planned! Don't forget Brandy is now Mr. BlueBlocker and Wendy was already trying to back out before we left, the victory is yours for the taking!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts