Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, I haven't even looked at the weather guess. Just trying to decide if I need to scramble around and buy tackle. I work until 0030 Friday nights so early is hard

·
Registered
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inshore would be much more practical but for some reason I have it in my head that I could catch beeliners at a near shore wreck....even though I've never caught one:blink:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Keep in touch with Sea Rover and I...We'll figure out a place to go after some fish. Soundside would be a back-up in case of Purple flag in the Gulf tomorrow morning, or too big of a chop. PM if interested! Tight Lines! YRM

·
Registered
12 Posts
In town next week, looking to do a little fishing

I'm AD Navy, back in town on leave next week. Coming from Corpus where I get to do a lot of bay and gulf kayak fishing. Planning on renting a kayak from Hurlburt and doing a little fishing, either bay or gulf. Anyone planning on doing a trip and mind me tagging along? Grew up in FWB but haven't fished there in a long time...

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm AD Navy, back in town on leave next week. Coming from Corpus where I get to do a lot of bay and gulf kayak fishing. Planning on renting a kayak from Hurlburt and doing a little fishing, either bay or gulf. Anyone planning on doing a trip and mind me tagging along? Grew up in FWB but haven't fished there in a long time...
Hey there TxFlyFshrman, SeaRover and I are constantly out and about during the week nights after work. One of us will usually post up a planned trip on the forum in the yakking section. You're more than welcome to join us. Just get with one of us on here. YRM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey there TxFlyFshrman, SeaRover and I are constantly out and about during the week nights after work. One of us will usually post up a planned trip on the forum in the yakking section. You're more than welcome to join us. Just get with one of us on here. YRM
Thanks for the invite YRM. I'll keep an eye on the forum, will be getting in town probably Monday evening.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think we might be getting a small tropical storm or something like that Saturday morning, you may want to try and go sooner if that is correct!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts