Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Out of Towner
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down on Perdido Key... Been exploring the water around here when I can... Been to Big Lagoon... Johnson Beach.... Perdido River... The surf by the condo.... Would love to hit the jetties at the pass near the Alabama/Florida border, but the surf has been way too rough... It's supposed to be flat on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday though... Of course, I leave Saturday AM haha

So, if anyone is going out this afternoon or evening, please let me know if you don't mind a partner...

Either way, I'll be going somewhere...

-Corey

Feel free to text me at 832 286 8584

· Senior Yakker
2,845 Posts
Can't do it today. Sux you're leaving sat, I hoped to fish with ya. Just not enough time after work. Good luck out there, and remember, you need an Alabama license to fish that pass you're talking about...well, unless you're feeling lucky ;)

· Out of Towner
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha... Thanks... Got ya!

Coincidentally, I've only seen Alabama LEOs on the water since I've been here.... That was right in the pass.... No Florida LEOs yet...

And no worries... I really wanted to fish with you as well.... But I'll be back.. Believe that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.