Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; font-size: 10.5pt">I am pretty much resolved to park the damn boat for the rest of the season. I really empathize with the people who are going to be directly financially affected by this spill, and I can't shake the feeling that we ALL are going to be financially affected before this get over... I am going to be making payments on something I am not even able to use. "SPILL" ya right - why not call it what it is: "an unprecedented and uncontrollable puncture into a massive reserve of toxic oil" spill makes it sound like your kid knocked the milk glass over at dinner time. This like a doctor puncturing your stomach and the acidsspilling intoyour abdominal cavity...but I digress...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; font-size: 10.5pt">If the fisheries haven't closed off the entire GOM, is anybody going to be going out and trying for one or two last trips for the year? I wounder about getting out to a couple of holes and enjoying on last horah before..... hell... I don't know...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Northern Pike (04/05/2010)<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: rgb(31, 80, 128); font-size: 10.5pt;"> "SPILL" ya right - why not call it what it is: "an unprecedented and uncontrollable puncture into a massive reserve of toxic oil"<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: rgb(31, 80, 128); font-size: 10.5pt;">...
Not Unprecedented

·
Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Cmon now. Were not giving up that easy. It's not going to be that bad. Be positive until we see otherwise.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am headed out of Eglin tomorrow to check out my coops and some inshore wrecks for cobia... I'll keep going until I can't afford it, regardless of the silly regulations and other government insights

When the going gets tough.... the tough go fishing!

"Over? Who said it was over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts