Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting fed up with the crap weather over here and can not get one damn stretch of good yakweather moreless a day without white caps in the bay. Anyone over in Pcola/3mb having good weather reports bc I'm about to call it quits with mother nature around mobile bay and OB and start communting to pcola if the weathers more yak friendly. This anger just comes from getting side swiped by a tidal wave in 50 degree weather from nowhere by daphne pilings when the conditions were glassthat turned instantly into the perfect storm for the Nth time in the past month or so...

·
Registered
386 Posts
i live right next to the bay and was i saw today was some chocolate milk with some whitecaps all through it. it was rough today would not have wanted to be in the yak today.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Come up to Lake Weiss, it has been nice here. It warmed up tp 34 this afternoon (windchill 27), and will only get down to 24 tonight. Crappie season should get hot soon!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Buckyt (2/10/2010)Come up to Lake Weiss, it has been nice here. It warmed up tp 34 this afternoon (windchill 27), and will only get down to 24 tonight. Crappie season should get hot soon!
I used to go crappie fishing on Lake Eufaula. The guy I went with only had 2 speeds on his boat......

#1) WIDE OPEN YOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

#2) idle.......

I would put on ski masks, jackets, insulated underwear, etc, but NOTHING worked to stay warm as he was determined to go 60mph to the fishing hole 1 mile up river..... He had a little flat bottom 16 foot aluminum boat with stick steering and a 85 HP outboard.

I will also say that I was seriously thinking (as I went to work today) that I wonder what the weather is like in Jamaica.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts