Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be purchasing a new shotgun with my Christmas money, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this gun. From what I can tell, it's made by Benelli. The reviews are all good, but I'd like to hear some first hand experience if possible.

Thanks, Jonathan

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
Buy benelli, you won't be sorry... Unless you get a nova:whistling:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I would spend the money on a Benelli Nova over the P350 I shoot a Stoeger M3500 and love it but I have heard of ftf and fte issues with the P350 their action also feels to "tight" to me I don't know how to explain it. I also have a 20 ga nova and it is awesome. If I were you I would look for a nova new or used better gun imo. Stoeger makes some good guns and junk guns just pay attention and do your research.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had a P350, about 5 years ago. It had a difficult action meaning, it was hard to work, but still felt loose and rattled. It also failed to eject about half of the time.
I sent it back to Stoeger, who did repair it on their dime. I never shot it after I got it back, I had my eye on something else by then, and used it for a trade.
Last year, I got a Stoeger over/under, a Condor Outback 12 gauge. It's a sweet gun, so I agree with Hopin4aboat. Also, keep in mind my experience was 5 years ago, so they may have improved since then.
I hope this helps,
sj1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts