Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about doing some fishing for reds tonight at 3 mile bridge. Has anybody been there recently? Any trout/reds biting?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddies Donnie & Anthony have been stomping the bulls out there a few nights a week throughout this past three weeks.
Thanks for the reply, good to hear

·
Registered
730 Posts
Been to rough when I am able to go last few months. I can't wait to get back out to 3MB . So good luck and post up a report if you go.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It was flat calm. We brought live shrimp and no trout were biting. We fished for about 20 minutes, no significant bites...hit some dock lights close by. Got a cool show from a dolphin at the docks. He was jumping all around hunting, throwing fish in the air. Very cool.

I know other people were catching reds. I wish we could have given it more time, I'm sure they were there

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fairly new to area and newer still to kayak fishing any pointers about when and where would be appreciated.
Go to 3 mile bridge on a calm night. Throw some gulp shrimp under the lights that shine on the water. Catch a trout, put it on a bigger rod with a big hook and throw it back. Hold on...

·
Helicopter Lineman
68 Posts
Go to 3 mile bridge on a calm night. Throw some gulp shrimp under the lights that shine on the water. Catch a trout, put it on a bigger rod with a big hook and throw it back. Hold on...
Thanks, I was out there 2 Sundays ago during the day, wasn't much going on except wave runners and parasails. I'll give it a shot at night when I get back home in couple weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts