Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
sure,icanfish (17/06/2010)BP CEO at a hearing on captiol hill today, proly be replayed on cnn, man it must suck to be him!
Yea it does, have that bank acct with all them 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000's behind a 9. He has billions of dollars, he dont give a shit about the gulf of mexico or us. Just how much more money can i make..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Kind of enjoyed the grilling. One thing I didn't agree with was when one of the board members asked him if today was Thursday. Yes or NO. That was flat out disrespectful. Even if Hayward deserved it.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
kahala boy (18/06/2010)Kind of enjoyed the grilling. One thing I didn't agree with was when one of the board members asked him if today was Thursday. Yes or NO. That was flat out disrespectful. Even if Hayward deserved it.
he did deserve that ?...what a weasle! he looked like what dale said..."he looks like he'd rather be picking up tar balls in 95 degrees in a full wardrobe with gloves"...plead the 5th, plead the 5th...over 700 safety violations...watched it mostly on fox...and don't be hatin' on me...sumbitch needs to go down...plenty more oil companies that can work/drill with better results... and a fraction of safety violations...

i can forgive but, ultimately the buck has to stop somewhere...

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
so what were yall expecting? " we did everything you say we did so please file suit and we'll hand over all our money." He did exactly what you have to do in that position. Everyone on here, I believe, would have done the same because that was a no-win situation. A bleeding fish in a shark tank.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hayward made sense to me. I think that the accident investigations should be completed before any conclusions are drawn. The Congresspersons' attitude was "We don't need the facts to draw our conclusions. Why do you?"

·
little ol me !
582 Posts
yup, it does suck to be him, and I can appreciate why he "wants his life back "

well, I want the lives back of the 11 folks that died in the initial explosion on the rig.

I want the livelihood back for all the small business owners, the bait shop guys, the charter boat guys, the fishermen and all the rest of the folks that have lost their livelihoods in this mess.

He wants sympathy ? I can tell him where to find sympathy, right between shit and syphilis in the dictionary !!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
He would have loved to plead the 5th amendment of the US Constitution but he doesn't have that right! He is a Brit not an American Citizen or illegal alien...

He is a subject of the queen... a very very VERY RICH subject but a subject all the same...

Brent

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
As for gettin his balls busted... NOT AT ALL!!!! He is smart enuff to act all humble and pitiful to reduce the scathing tongue lashings to a tolerable level... He could have said "I dunno" and "I am not aware" or "we are investigating" with a gloating pompus stuck up arrogance and even laughed evil laughs in their face as he did it and not been admitting to anything either... But BP is in Damage Control Mode big time with the citizens of the US and England as well as all of the investors and our government... He basically said "SCREW YOU JACK ASS... PROVE IT!!!" every time he answered an "un-answer" yesterday...

Brent

·
Registered
162 Posts
I only could stomach watching it for a little while. As I expected it turned into a dog and pony show. I'm beginning to wonder if the senators are interested in who will pay or grandstanding for votes. Every question is a campaign speech of some sort or another.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Obvious dog and pony show for Senators/Congressmen to puff up their chest and say"look at me, I'll bust his balls, reelect Me!, Why don't they just ask him if he is a witch and see if he floats or sinks.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Hayward is a wealthy weasel who dont care about us, but do we really think this was the best time for congressmen to be grandstanding? Where was the MMS? They should have been right next to him. The govt. only concern should be protecting our shore, oh wait a minute....thats a border, ilegall imigrants can pour across the border, but we cant let skimmer ships from other countrys come and help with their supertankers. The politicians are using this disaster for their own gain, they dont seem to care any more than Tony does.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts