Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come back in Sunday? Should be interesting although I'm sure you can't get anywhere close.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Gotcha,lol, new season of Endeavor starting on PBS.
Yes, I watched the spacex flight,will watch the return.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Are there any planned closures for the recovery, or does anyone know where to check them? I've been surprised a time or two by Eglin's test missions and had to come up with a new gameplay on the fly.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only see the airspace closure. a 10 mile circle centered about 35 miles southwest of NAS pensacola.

It's why I posted it in here. I figured that would be a heck of site to see while out fishing tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Does anyone know, or can speculate if they’ll bring the capsule through the pass. I’d like to bring the family out to see, but I can’t find any solid info.

·
Endangered Red
511 Posts
I’d love to run out and see this as well. If anyone gets any info please post.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The recovery ship is called Go Navigator. I pulled it up on marinetraffic.com and it says its destination is Pensacola.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The recovery ship is called Go Navigator. I pulled it up on marinetraffic.com and it says its destination is Pensacola.
And right now that ship is within 2 miles of the FAA Notams blocked airspace center point. Essential it's 31 miles straight south of Florabama.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I figured it was just a matter of time before some tard gets in the way of the recovery!

·
Registered
931 Posts
It was hard to tell but there were several private boats VERY close to the capsule after splashdown like 50-100 yards

Crazy.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts