Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend hooked some line that was attached to a turtle last week and reeled up a very nice custom cobia rod with a mint 302 on it. Hadn't been in the water long at all. The rod is very unique never seen one quiet like this so I figure it was somebody's baby and was really missin it. reply to this post if you have any ideas and can describe the rod.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<p class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14pt"><span style="font-size: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">It?s mine.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> The rod is a very nice custom cobia rod and is very unique and you probably have never seen one quite like it before and the reel was a mint 302.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14pt"><span style="font-size: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14pt"><span style="font-size: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">OUTSTANDING gesture my friend.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Hope the owner gets in touch.<o:p></o:p></p>

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
that belongs to a friend of mine who called as soon as he talked to ya. he bought another 302 to replace the reel but the rod is a one of a kind. what you did will not go unrewarded. thanks.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I lost a turtle, can you give it back. it was green and had 2 eyes and 4 flippers.

Very nice of you to post, hope your bread returns double fold

·
Super Moderator
20,451 Posts
submariner (27/04/2010)I lost a turtle, can you give it back. it was green and had 2 eyes and 4 flippers.

Very nice of you to post, hope your bread returns double fold
You can come pick up his shell and a bowl of soup from me.:moon

This is why this forum is so cool. Thanks for doing the right thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, this is the first thread I read, after signing up here. I am highly impressed! I think I will like it here!!!

·
Premium Member
11,194 Posts
You the man. I know it will come back around to ya. It always does.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
This Is One Of Many Reason's why I,m Glad I became a Member,!! Everyone I have meet in person and On Line are Great People and HONEST!!!! You The Man,,!! Karma,Baby!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was just a shot in the dark. Crazy story though. He lost it while running and the turtle just happened into the line I guess. Then snagged by Big D over a week later. I knew it meant something to somebody. One of the best looking Cobe rods I've ever seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts