Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my neighbors reeled in a bikini top while surf fishing in Panama City last week. He is mounting it to hang in his den but his wife said, "When pigs fly."

It was evidently just lost. I asked him if it was still warm when he reeled it in but he wouldn't say because his wife was in the room.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Seen them a few times in the water. I just figured that someone left them in the back of the truck or a Jeep and they flew out going over a bridge

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This happened to me!

I took my son and a neighbor kid (both about 5-6) camping down in back of our sub division in the Tarpon Springs area. I had 2 sleeping bags and the kid had his. We had a heavy dew that night and a heavier load of skeeters. Around midnight we retreated into the camper shell on my pick-up. Maybe it wasn't dew but condensation in the camper shell but the bags were pretty soggy at daybreak.

Anyhow, we went home, had breakfast and I took the damp sleeping bags to the laundromat and washed and dried them. My wife decided to air them out over the clothes line and, when she unzipped one of them, a tiny black bra dropped out. I caught all kinda hell. 5-6 years later, in divorce court, my ex actually mentioned that to the judge. The divorce did not end well for me financially but I don't have to put up with her crap anymore. I'm pretty sure that makes me a winner of some sort. I've heard of poor losers but, in this case, I was a poor winner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Caught one when the owner was diving from some cliffs where I was trying to fish, Mounted it on a heavy trolling rod and flew it as a flag the rest of the day. it was fun and my lady likes the new flag, we still fly it sometimes when out fishing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts