Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It belongs to a friend. She was asking around to see if anyone knows what it is.

·
Bearded Brotula
14,094 Posts
I wish someone would figure this out. I come back each morning for the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went back and looked at the pics, now I'm gonna send Spooney some nail clippers.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looks like the clothes hanging extension used in clothing stores to rehang items on the upper display rails, just missing the small metal hook in the end?

·
Registered
782 Posts
With the cushion grip on the handle, it is definitely something to be used with your hand and not a curtain rod, etc. The rubber endcap is to keep from denting/marking up whatever you hit or tap on, just cant figure out the rectangular slot in the end of it. I still say its some sort of specialty stick for maybe tapping on some overhead silos to see if they are empty, maybe something for handicapped/disabled people to reach up from their wheel chair to press elevator buttons with or pressing the automatic door button.

·
Registered
Skeeter 240SX Bay Boat
1 Posts
My first thought was that this is an extendable Dilly-Whacker, just missing the Dilly-End. But when I saw the final picture, the answer was obvious - it's a "Loo-Sen"; You know what a "Loo" is, right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not real sure but looks like a rod extension for surf rod and a fighting belt . Rod goes in the round end and the sloted end hooks into a fighting belt. If thats not the right answer then it has to be the handle for a left handed pipe wrench.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Not real sure but looks like a rod extension for surf rod and a fighting belt . Rod goes in the round end and the sloted end hooks into a fighting belt. If thats not the right answer then it has to be the handle for a left handed pipe wrench.
Winner winner.

What does he win?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts