Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,765 Posts
If you aren't a resident of Ala, no need in bidding on the guns. That sucks. seems like they'd let you have a FFL to pick them up for you, if out of state. Oh, well.

·
Clint aka noworyz
64 Posts
Do I have to live in Alabama to buy the paper plates #135???? I really need those... would someone please count them and update the listing..

·
Praedator
9,946 Posts
If you aren't a resident of Ala, no need in bidding on the guns. That sucks. seems like they'd let you have a FFL to pick them up for you, if out of state. Oh, well.
Probably just to make it easier for everyone involved legally. Stinks, but no bidding if FL resident.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do I have to live in Alabama to buy the paper plates #135???? I really need those... would someone please count them and update the listing..
I've let the auction company know you are interested. They have only had one certified counter count them thus far. AL law states that in order to publish a qty on an auction site, paper plates must be counted twice, by two separate state certified counters. Good news though... you don't need an FFL to bid on those. Good luck and happy bidding!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts