Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to see if there any PFF members hunting near me. Think it used to be B.C.HC. not sure now. Sorry for for the mix up on the name of the landing.Someone told me the wrong name not to put anybody out cough B-BOB.:whistling:webb is at the end of oil plant road.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Just wanted to see if there any PFF members hunting near me. Think it used to be B.C.HC. not sure now.
At one time it was **** Hill and then Mill creek (Actually Mineral springs and along the roads headed to the river) Land once belonged to the McDavid family trust, I think it has been broken up and sold or I think most is now bank owned. I hunted N of mineral springs landing in an area known as Ralph Island.... saw a buck in there one morning that had as many point sticking down as up. Whole area is a great place to hunt but several of the clubs in the area have a lot of local boys that grew up in those swamps and are about as good as they get at killing deer. Tough competition from Sandy Landing North on the East side of the river all the way to the Flomaton bridge. I had to give that area up - Too much competition for me

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I looked back in my computer - The club I was in was called McDavid creek (Formerly **** Hill)... Mill Creek is North of Williams Lake Landing a few miles and is still in existance.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I live on the edge of the swamp about a mile and half across the river on the escambia side,theres some good bucks and hogs along with other varmits roaming in that swamp between me and there.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If a mod can fix the title that would be great. On a side note I use to live a mile or so from **** hill and sandy landing and there were some fine buck running around in there.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
If you are referring to Webb Landing it is Clear Creek Hunting Club on the left heading towards the landing, its Thomas Creek on the right side until the split going to Keyser Landing which is where Clear Creek picks back up on the right.

If you are referring to Sandy Landing it is Moore Creek on the South side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts