Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know about any forums or face book pages from up Conecuh/Blue Springs/Covington County? I joined a lease this year that borders Conecuh NF. Tons of land up that way. I want to see what kind of bucks are in those woods. Also the forest is huge and looks to me like it is not hunted nearly as much as Eglin,BW,etc. If I can't pull the money together for the lease next year I'm thinking about just hunting public land up that way.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm off 29 right there at 53. Lots of small spikes and 4's. But have several 130's walking around (at night). Lease is surrounded by national forest.

·
Super Moderator
20,020 Posts
I'm off 29 right there at 53. Lots of small spikes and 4's. But have several 130's walking around (at night). Lease is surrounded by national forest.

How long you been hunting there Chad? Most all those deer you have done for me have come from up the road on 29 near Pleasant Home School.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I just started this year, needed someplace to take my daughter. She got her first buck within an hour the first day of youth hunt.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where about on 29 are yall? We picked up a lease this year that borders the NF, a few miles east of the Conecuh River on 29 just past Marietta Road. It seems nobody hunts the NF much and we see a lot of deer on our property. Killed one good 8 off it this year already.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dixon Center/Little Pine has Some Nice Bucks, I caught Hogs off of it For a Few Years. If I was Going to Deer Hunt South Alabama This is the Club I Would Want to Join. Good Luck the Bucks should be Starting to Stir Soon in Rome/Dixie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts