Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kirkland's plant was in Talahatchie, MS. - owned by one of the Kirkland brothers now working with Carolina Skiff. The only dealer around here that I remember selling them was Paradise Marine in Gulf Shores and they did a "private label" branding of the boats and sold them as Patriots.

The Kirkland plantwas shut down for a year or less and is open again with totally new owners. The old Kirkland molds are being used as well as plans for some newer boats. The company is Takahatchie Boats and they cal their boats Bay Waters.

The new boats as well as the old Kirkland boats are pretty simple skiffs. Solid fiberglass hulls with out much else added so there isn't much there to break.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased an 05 kirkland 2000 cc, great little boat. Has a Merc 150 2 stroke and is (as our friend above mentioned) a simple boat. I added led lights as well as underwater lights, moved the rear starboard battery into the cc and installed a t-top, trim tabs, a vinyl wrap and sound system. All in 11k, appraised for 25,500. Sweet little boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.