Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a used sand fleas rake so I can start trying to find some soon. If nothing comes up I'll just end up going to Hot Spots and picking one up.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
BigBrandon (2/25/2010)looking for a used sand fleas rake so I can start trying to find some soon. If nothing comes up I'll just end up going to Hot Spots and picking one up.

Hang on Brandon... Its on my "to do list" to make one. You can borrow mine in the mean time.

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks chris but I don't need to borrow anybodys gear. I would however be interested in buying one from you as soon as you gotone made.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
1bandit (2/25/2010)If your taking orders I'll buy one. I'm sure it will be better than the ones at wally world.

I think a garden rake will work better than one from wally world lol... how's $40 for an aluminum one sound?

Ok , time to get back to my invention patent crap, the PFF natives are getting restless.:moon

·
Registered
14,264 Posts
Years ago, I used a metal collander from the kitchen. Ran up on them, and scooped, it worked well in warm weather.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
WellI dont know what kind yall are buying from wally world but the oneI got works great!! I have scooped up plenty with it!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I finished mine today... I wont be making anymore guys... sorry I just have too many projects going on that I need to concentrate. The one I made is nice, but there is no way I can make one like mine for a price you guys would buy and still be worth my time and effort. If I had more tools and some different materials, possibly, but for now sand flea rakes are off my "to do list".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts