Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a Jackson Kayak prostaffer are wanting to go out maybe Sunday since it will be the flattest morning based on Swell Info. Would love to tag along with some people who are more experienced. If not, we will just stay closer and troll cigar minnows hoping for a king or shark.

·
New Hobie Outback
15 Posts
just bought a hobie outback looking to go in gulf myself. Maybe Saturday if the weather will let me. would like to catch a couple kings.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we will be staying at Big lagoon State Park if you want to meet up. The more the better. Saturday might be alright and Sunday looks the best. Would be down for both days if we could.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if the tropical storm doesn't come near, we should meet at Johnson Beach one morning and all of us go together.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just saw where they are evacuating Ft. Pickens and expecting the water and sand to cover the road. They are expecting a Thursday landfall hit so how soon afterwards does the water calm down to be able to fish from a kayak?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just got back from buying me a 2012 Outback. Would love to meet some of ya'll who have given me so much advice. The farthest I have been is about a 2-3 miles in my pescador 12. Should be much nicer in the hobie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts