Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
my wife has been talking like she might let me get something (although her wants and my budgets seldom align)

I know the feeling regarding the wife. Lol. If you’re looking for a great inshore boat, that’s a good boat. Scouts are becoming more popular. You’ll be limited in the Gulf, in fair weather.

I would crosscheck NADA for boat/motor/trailer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Average NADA on it is $23K (without adding any options) so it doesn't seem to be priced too bad, although after hearing y'all talk about how fast boats are selling right now I figure something must be wrong with it lol.

I doubt we ever leave the pass so I want something I can launch on whichever side of the Choctawhatchee is calm or pull down to Crystal River. I'm trying to keep my search more local to me (Atlanta) but I just don't seem to see bay boats that often up here. It's bass boats or CC's with a deeper V than I want.

Maybe its just too early for the late summer sellers.

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
You need to go to the area you described using the boat. I see many for sale in the 19-98-27 area buy a boat you like and repower with new engine. You get a new rig that way not someone elses problems.
Oh that use in bay area only won't last long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts