Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of me and Roy Jones jr, felix trinidad and don king. We were lucky enough to have them come to our vehicle maintenance shop at eglin afb today for a reenlistment ceramony and also to promote their next fight in january.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Awesome pics! You should have sucker punched Don and Tito when the flash went off! Bet that was pretty cool meeting them. Isn't that fight supposed to be Jan 12?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jan 19th is the fight. I guess they will air some of the ceremony during the commercials. HBO taped us for a long time today

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Now that is cool. Jones is a very good person as well as a great fighter.He hasnt forgot where he came from , unlike some other athletes from this area.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Thats going to be a good fight,cant wait!

This weekend(Sat night)is Hatton vs Mayweather,I think its going to be a great fight.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Is that Hatton Mayweather fight on HBO or is it PPV I have watched some of the 24-7 on HBO and want to see the fight but will not pay for it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This may show my age as well as his, but it looks like Don King's hair is thinning. It doesn't seem to have the look it used to. I always loved that look!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Roy Jones Jr. is an awesome guy. When he says he'll do something for ya, you can count on it. My stepdaughter invited Roy Jones over to our house a couple months before we had a post graduation party in May 2007, and he said he would be there. I thougt he was just saying he would show up just so he wouldn't hurt my stepdaughters feelings. I just about crapped my pants when he came over to our house and stayed for several hours and just hung out. He had no problems signing as many autographs or posing for photos.He's a real nice down to earth guy.

That me!!!!

My stepdaugther

This must have been rough for Roy Jones Jr. to pose for!!!

That's his ride that day.

·
Registered
213 Posts
um were is emmit smith?????? ha my dad was best friends with that dude......now hes to famous to even think about penscola.... roy? dude crazy always doing somthing in pensacola.....his club is pretty nice for the youngans also hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts