Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, this makes the 2nd post in about a week I've put up and no one wants to reply to either. Thanks for all the help guys......:moon

·
Registered
98 Posts
Went out there the other night. Use a double spec jig or gulp new penny on a jig head on the north side past the bridge going east. Had mostly white trout and a few spec's. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
i haven't fished it latelybut my house is just east of the water tower and i was on my dock this past sunday morning, the water was calm and clear and i watched large schools of mullet many reds cruise the grass beds probably more than i've ever seen in the period of time i was there. saw several sheepies under the dock and around the boathouse also. the fish are there so go catchem' up. my boathouse is the one with the blue everglades on the lift.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks abunch guys! That's the kind of brotherhood I was expecting on this site lol. Also found out that the oysterbed close to boggy point is holding BIG trout. I will hopefully post some good pics on Friday.

Redfish I just got ur message. I will try and call ya tomorrow during the day. Work has been kind of crazy today lol.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have to be honest with you- I don't do that well in Old River while dock light fishing. I have better luck in the ICW. I know that may not be what you want to hear. In the ICW I throw live shrimp or small spoons and do pretty well. Try to be stealthy with your approach in the boat. Check out my photo gallery- it may lend some credibility to my post. Good luck! If you catch 'em up in the river I hope you will send me a PM!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts