Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my nephew and his 10 year old son are here for a visit.to windy to take them offshore,so I am wondering if there are any good places to take them for a large bass or cats???? please help me

·
Registered
642 Posts
Steve's catfish farm in Molino is awesome! You can also buy fresh vegetables there. Here is a link Stevesfarm.net

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I believe there is also one on Munson Hwy (SR 191) north of Milton.
Pretty sure it's called Cristina's Catfish Ponds. Or maybe Kristina's.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A few years ago when my dad was still alive but wheel chair bound, i arranged to take him to Steve's farm. We could pull his truck right up to the lake and he could sit in his wheel chair lakeside and fish. The people were very nice. My son caught the most fish and my dad caught a couple of good size catfish that were the biggest of the trip. They were the first fish he had been able to catch in years and they were the last fish he caught before he passed away a year later, so it was a special trip.

·
Registered
14,771 Posts
I believe there is also one on Munson Hwy (SR 191) north of Milton.
Pretty sure it's called Cristina's Catfish Ponds. Or maybe Kristina's.
Not sure if Kristina's is still going for anything other than long term camping... call and ask for "peanut"

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,106 Posts
Call first

I have heard lots of good things about this place, never been

Steve's Farm
1201 South Highway 99, Walnut Hill, FL 32568
(850) 327-4020

http://www.stevesfarm.net
This would be an excellent choice, but better call first. I seem to remember they are closed to fishing this time of year but may be open on a week-end...not sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts