Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Perry FL this weekend(24th-27th) to Iron Horse Mud Ranch. I will be driving a tractor tired S10 named No Bull if you go and see me say hi.

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Worthless thread without pictures!!!!! LOL

I say we need a bogger picture thread. Can we hijack yours?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I'm reporting these dirty pictures to the mods. Cool toys, boys.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Looks like a good time and I'm sure your considerate of where you bog..... apparently it is alot of fun to some people who are less considerate.... in Holmes county, some "boggers" got into our land & our neighbors land & destroyed the creek bottoms & littered the area w/beer & smokes..... bunch of punk kids on 4wheelers.... I understand warrants have been issued this week to remedy the issue.......

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
Good lookin Jarred. What ya got under the hood?

Woryz, I believe most of us are too old and have too much invested in our machines to chance riding on private property, face jail time away from the family we provide for, or disrespect someones property. I pay $35 a day to ride at Boggs and Boulders or ride private land on a friends property. Even when I was an " outlaw " I rode state land. I wouldnt want someone riding my property and tearing up roads.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Good lookin Jarred. What ya got under the hood?

Woryz, I believe most of us are too old and have too much invested in our machines to chance riding on private property, face jail time away from the family we provide for, or disrespect someones property. I pay $35 a day to ride at Boggs and Boulders or ride private land on a friends property. Even when I was an " outlaw " I rode state land. I wouldnt want someone riding my property and tearing up roads.
Jaster, my apologies if it seemed accusatory. It wasn't intended to be..this came to light Tuesday so me & dad are still fuming over it.... In a small woods community it's easy to figure out who did it... Just disappointed about the lack of respect others have... We rifle hunt here so no harm done for this weekend..... But it tore up our creek really bad...

·
Registered
10,645 Posts
I know what ya mean woryz. I havent had trespassers on the property we lease. But once or twice of someone playing on our clay hill road and The ranger is all that could get up them. Some people have no self respect, let alone respect for someone elses property

1 - 20 of 34 Posts