Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has changed her mind and said I can have a deer head mounted. My game came has a what looks like a real nice 8-point that maybe a good candiate. Need some references on where I can take it to get mounted, assuming I'm lucky enough to get the kill

·
Registered
496 Posts
Myers Bobby Taxidermy, hes located about 6 miles behind walmart in the defuniak. My brother just got his back a few weeks ago, just a 3-4 week turnaround at a great price I think it was about $300-350. 8pt

·
Super Moderator
19,887 Posts
We are fortunate enough to have some really good taxidermist in our area, all these are in the Milton/Pace area and all are forum members. There is Chad Cooper, Michael Cole and Ron Vanderpol. I use and will continue to use Chad Cooper, he is a very personal guy and takes great pride in his work and wants to make sure you are happy with your end product, but not saying the others guys dont as well he is just the one I have experience with.

Remeber you do get what you pay for, if you can get one back in a couple weeks chances are its not worth having, these guys are backed up 3-6 months and for a good reason cause they are the best.

Chad Coopers screennam is his name, Michael Cole is mcole and Im not sure of Rons. The best bet for him would be to call.

Here is some of Chads work.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Bobby Meyers taxidermy Defuniak Springs Just got one back from him. He did a great job. Got my deer back in 3 weeks.
his phone number is 850-892-5218 this the one he did for me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would recommend Michael Cole in Milton, right behind Nickels Seafood restaurant. He's done some work for me and some of my buddies. Really good quality work and he's a great guy! Check out his website www.colestaxidermy.com Also check out the skull mounts dipped in camo, cool looking stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts