Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Any good numbers for the edge out of destin

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  iJabo 
#1 ·
I haven’t been able to fish in awhile and was sure hoping to meet some folks on here that know about the edge and further out , just got a boat and a new Suzuki 200 rigged up by Lou’s in gulf breeze, Gary and Tina,Darren are awesome folks
Thanks for any advice or help

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. Someone should be along and at least give you a starting point!

#4 ·
The Edge is just a break that's on every topo map out there. As for numbers farther than that, they'll be alot harder to come by. Most spend many hours and many dollars finding them. Put a little time in and hit the 100's of publicized numbers till you get your crew, your boat, fishing tactics and you dialed in. They will come.

#5 ·
Out of destin you will want to go SW for the closest good edge bottom. Head towards the Oriskany from Destin and when you hit 180’ slow down and just zig zag all over that drop. You can find dozens of good spots in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Pretty much this. Tune in your bottom machine and you can pick up a good bit of detail trolling. A couple might be false alarms but I have found quite a number of scamp and mingo holes on the troll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.