Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good marine electrician to rewire my boat. It's a 31 foot Chris Craft Center Console. Looking at lights, pumps, console wiring etc. Not messing around with the engine wiring. I would do it except I will deploying Jan 4, won't be home until about a week before snapper season starts and I need to be ready. They can do it at my house in Navarreor their shop.

Gary

·
Registered
74 Posts
Perdido Marine Electronics is back in business. The new name is Sanko Marine. Call Bob at 850 450-2951. He has been doing this kind of work for 20 or 25 years and is very good.

Tell him Mike sent you.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
We also do wiring and have covered facilities. The attachments below are before and after pics. Nobody in town stocks the electrical connectors or wiring that matches our volume or quality. we design our dashes in autocadd, we have a mill and cnc laser to fabricate to perfection.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Bob Sanko and our shop is located at 12490 gulf beach hwy and we would be doing the work indoors at our new spacious location provided of course the boat is trailerable and would fit. I can provide a list of past and present customers if you are ready. Our hourly rate is $75.00 /hr and we are fully licensed and insured. Please call at 850-450-2951 if you are interested.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays

1 - 9 of 9 Posts