Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

One of my buddies just moved down here and he wants to catch a saltwater fish(anything ) . I am planning on taking him to Bob Sykes but i really don't wanna drive out there if were not gonna catch anything. So if anyone has caught anything out there today can y'all let me know? Thanks

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
TexasFisherman (1/24/2010)Hey guys
One of my buddies just moved down here and he wants to catch a saltwater fish(anything ) . I am planning on taking him to Bob Sykes but i really don't wanna drive out there if were not gonna catch anything. So if anyone has caught anything out there today can y'all let me know? Thanks
Im looking out my window and it's pouring down rain and 24mph wind gusts. You sure you wanna go fishing today? Im not at the beach, about 10 miles inland, but imagine it's not a lot better

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
go...cant catch them if you not there...whats the worst thats gonna happen not catch fish?? thata why we call it fishing and not catching...got a 50/50 shot at catching fish :poke

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Man!!!! The fish are jumping onshore at Bob Sikes right now.

Heck, ~~~~You do not even need bait.

Just a shinney hook.

Them puppies must be starving, red fish, specs, drum, sheephead, the variety is awesome!!!!

Is this what you wanted to hear to get the blood pumping.

And I am full of BS on this post.

Take your buddy and have fun, you may even have it all to yourself. And it is not 30 degrees out there, about 60.

Tight lines and a full icechest wishes are sent your way!!!!!

Have Fun!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts