Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nice deflection. Did you buy trump's "the art of the deflection" you are very good at this lost art.
My comment wasn't directed at you. Have you ever read, "Maybe it's none of your freaking business, and maybe I wasn't requesting a response from you"?

You are such the defender. I'm sure Andy needs your help. Not.

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
All of America's Liberals contract a sudden case of hardcore amnesia on the GOLDMAN SACHS SPEECH from Hillary Clinton on the subject of her admiration for Russia and Vladimir Putin:
“I would love it if we could continue to build a more positive relationship with Russia,” Clinton said during a speech to Goldman Sachs on June 4, 2013. In the same speech, Clinton said “obviously we would very much like to have a positive relationship with Russia and we would like to see Putin be less defensive toward a relationship with the United States so that we could work together on some issues."
"...so that we could work together on some issues."

Doesn't that sound damn close to Trump's, "Wouldn't it be nice if we could get along with Russia"?

Of course it does. The Drama Queen Act from Liberals is old, very very old. It doesn't work anymore, yet, they keep doing the same thing year after year.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts